Welcome to Kay Francis’
Life & Career…
May 23, 2016:
A major update after a two month slow down!
- A shot for Dangerous Curves (1929).
- Talking on the phone in Street of Chance (1930).
- With Basil Rathbone in A Notorious Affair (1930).
- One, two, and three for The Virtuous Sin (1930).
- Gorgeous publicity for British Agent (1934).
- One and two for Stolen Holiday (1937).
- A colorized shot and fashion still for Another Dawn (1937).
- One and two for Women Are Like That (1938).
- One and two with the cast of My Bill (1938).
- One lobby card and newspaper ad for King of the Underworld (1939)
- One, two, and three for Play Girl (1941).
- A fashion still for Always in My Heart (1942).
- 1931: Added a wedding dress shot.
- 1933: One shot in a black gown.
- 1936: Added one fashion still.
- 1937: One glamour shot.
- 1938: One, two & three head shots.
- 1941: Universal publicity.
- 1944: Glamour shot.
My sincere apologies for the lack of updates. I recently began a new job so I’ve been a little busy with some life adjustments. Also, I do a lot of computer work, so now that the weather is getting warmer it is difficult to finish a long day by working on more internet projects!
I keep up with the Facebook page for this website as much as I possibly can. So if you’re interested in seeing a daily photo of Kay Francis on your news feed, click that link to follow this page.
(If you’re one who avoids Facebook, well, you might be better off!).
March 11, 2016:
- One and two for The Keyhole (1933)
- One, two, three, four, five, and six for The House on 56th Street (1933)
- One and two for Living on Velvet (1935)
- One for Give Me Your Heart (1936)
- One and two for Women Are Like That (1938)
- One for Secrets of an Actress (1938)
March 02, 2016:
February 11, 2016:
- One with William Powell for Street of Chance (1930)
- One and two for The Virtuous Sin (1930)
- One with William Boyd for The False Madonna (1931)
- One and two for Give Me Your Heart (1936)
- One and a bigger, better replacement for Stolen Holiday (1937)
- One for Another Dawn (1937)
- One for Confession (1937)
- One and two for King of the Underworld (1939)
January 13, 2016:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAY FRANCIS!
January 11, 2016:
JUST A REMINDER!
Turner Classic Movies is doing an all day salute to Kay Francis on Wednesday, January 13, 2016.
Check your local listings, but here’s the line-up:
6:00 AM A Notorious Affair (1930)
7:15 AM Guilty Hands (1931)
8:30 AM Jewel Robbery (1932)
9:45 AM Mary Stevens, M.D. (1933)
11:00 AM I Loved A Woman (1933)
12:45 PM Mandalay (1934)
2:00 PM Confession (1937)
3:30 PM Stolen Holiday (1937)
5:00 PM Another Dawn (1937)
6:15 PM Always In My Heart (1942)
***All times shown are Eastern.***
|The online resource for Kay Francis…|